Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Passion Flower Chintz Hot Dog Time!

I have this great chintz with passion flowers and carnations and lots of little flowers all over it. To be more specific, I've had it for over fifteen years. It's absolutely glorious. It's hand screened with maybe twenty five to thirty different screens, and if I recall correctly, it's French. 


It was just SO girlie that I couldn't figure out what to do with it. I even struggled making a Dachshund out of it thinking the floral just wouldn't work.  I took a chance though and laid out the gof patterns, and lo and behold, it looked great!



I sewed her right up, and my daughter named her Summer. I put her up for sale today so head on over to my Etsy listing to get a closer look :)





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...