Sunday, August 1, 2010

A New Green Plush Dachshund is Getting Ready for Etsy!

My internet has been in and out (mostly out) for two weeks, plus we went on a mini vacation, so I haven't been able to list anything on Etsy. However, I have been SUPER busy on the sewing machine! I'm getting ready to list three new plush Doxies on Etsy!

I'd like to introduce you to Cookie. This little lady is made from a gorgeous and super girly green floral swirly vintage fabric. It's a hand screened print on cotton, and is made with fourteen screens. I think it was made in France, but I'm not 100% sure.  Here are some scans of the fabric.





Cookie's nose is made from leather, and her bow is made from vintage French ombre ribbon that fades from soft pink to a mossy green. I've posted a photo of Cookie below, and you can see more photos of her, as well as other dogs I've made in my Flickr Weenie Dogs photo set. Look for Cookie in my Etsy store early this week!

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...