Wednesday, February 16, 2011

I Made it to the Front Page of Etsy!

 One of my plush Dachshunds made it to the front page of Etsy on February 13th! The featured treasury had a gorgeous collection of Valentine's Day goodies, and was created by Lavandulasart. It's the first time anything from my store, crashandcarry, has been featured on Etsy!



The puppy that appeared on the cover of Etsy is  Pinkie, and she's made of a vintage linen cotton blend upholstery fabric with a gorgeous hand screened Victorian fan pattern in beiges and pinks :) You can see Pinky's Etsy listing by clicking this link. Go take a peek!  It really was an incredible thrill to find out my item was on the cover of Etsy, and I'm hoping it will happen again someday! Thanks so much to Lavandulasart for creating such an eye catching treasury!


9 comments:

  1. Totally love these beautiful plush doggie as well as all the fabulous pillows...the fabrics here are all exquisite!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome!! congratulations - lovely FP and cute doggie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the Front Page! Pinkie should be there everyday. She is fantastic as is all of your work. I am a fan!

    ReplyDelete
  4. congratulations! super cute puppeh :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay, that's fantastic and Pinkie is so very cute! I'm visiting from the pay it forward team. :)
    http://iknitandbead.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your doxie is lovely! I have a little one of my own!

    ReplyDelete
  7. We don't have any real Doxies yet, but we plan on adopting a pair in 2 years. We have so many friends and neighbors that have Doxies that we are experts already!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That dog is so lovely and so is your etsy shop! I'm going to follow your blog.

    By the way, I found you via google image search.

    http://purplefuse.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for following Sarah! Glad to know my images are being found on Google! Sometimes it takes a little while to find them :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...